Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1 - Fast kickoff! + thinspo




















Because suddenly I got the motivation. Reason? A friend of mine wanted to do a fashion shoot with me, like several times before. But this time, I want to be pretty. Or prettier, a little bit anyways.
So I have to fast until friday, and it's been hard today. I really really want to eat, but I WON'T.
And I have to make dinner for my boyfriend later. Burgers... Let's say it's yucky and disgusting.
Tea and diet coke, I guess...
It's a 4,5 day fast, really. I should be able to. If everything goes to hell in gym class I'll have a green apple and a sugar free red bull. The reward for completing the fast will be homemade pizza on friday after the shoot. So I have something to work towards.

Today I've been drinking coffee with a best friend I really haven't had the chance to talk to at all lately. We also went window shopping. Ah, I wish I was made out of money.
And I got my trig test and evaluation back. Frankly it sucked really bad. I'd estimate it to be a C, I think...

Ps: Hope you enjoy the b&w thinspo! Stay strong, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment